- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 05-31-2017
If you're like us, your pet's health is one of your number one priorities. It's the reason why the staff at Winter Garden Animal Hospital has spent nearly four decades developing a highly skilled pet surgery staff to meet all your veterinary medicine needs. From routine spay and neuter to specialized orthopedic care, our pet surgery center in Winter Garden provides exactly what your animal needs to stay healthy and happy.
It's important for your pet's surgery team to understand any special considerations when it comes to your animal, including overall health, age, breed, and the presence of any other medical conditions. Therefore, you should expect our Winter Garden veterinarian to conduct a careful physical examination. This helps to ensure that your pet's health, safety, and comfort will be maintained throughout the operative procedure.
Depending on the type of surgery your pet needs, you can also expect to be educated on the procedure itself and tips on proper post-operative care (including signs and symptoms to look out for and ways to prevent your animal from licking or scratching healing incisions).
Above all, with our pet surgery team at Winter Garden Animal Hospital, you should expect your pet to be treated in a calm caring environment by people who love what they do--it truly makes all the difference!
1. Always defer to your veterinarian with questions. Never hesitate to call our pet surgery center in Winter Garden with concerns in the pre-operative stage.
2. Keep your pet hydrated with plenty of water. However, you may be asked to refrain from feeding your animal 12 hours before surgery if general anesthesia will be used.
3. If your animal takes medication, continue providing these medications as prescribed, unless you are told to do otherwise by a vet.
4. Consider packing a blanket or crate in the car for comfort and safety when you're cleared to bring your animal home.
For nearly 40 years, our Winter Garden veterinarian team has been providing high quality veterinary services for the communities of Winter Garden, Windermere, and Ocoee. We're proud to remain to this day a premier pet surgery center in Winter Garden and the surrounding area, and want to ensure that every pet owner and animal companion feels comfortable and prepared for any veterinary surgery. To learn more about our pet surgery services or to speak with a vet, call Winter Garden Animal Hospital today!
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.
Contact Us Today!
New Clients Welcome!
Voted Top Vets!!
Orlando Magazine 2013,2014 and 2015
Southwest Orlando Bulletin 2014